Reaching the more exclusive designs
Ceilings and walls
- From designer plastic to fine wood marketry.
- Corrosion-free components
- Light weight of 7,5 - 10 kg/m²
- Coating, painting and surface finish applied in prefabrication
- Assembly and removal without special tools
Perfection – from designer plastics to fine wood marketry.
- Epoxid GFK- sandwich construction for light weight with high stability
- High gloss surfaces from our own paint shop (AWL Grip)
- Precision-tooled parts from our own CNC processing center
Support during the planning and design phase.
Turnkey installation and conversion for:
- Crew cabins
- Crew mess
- Wellness areas
- Galley and catering areas
- Working and technical areas
Variable from stainless steel to tiles or parquet.
- Non-slip walkways
- Excellent cleaning and maintenance properties
- Connections for floor drainange
- Great design scope for architects
- Flexible flooring
- Damping of shocks and vibrations
- Variable adjustment of surfaces
Cold stores and freezers
Hygiene and storage space for cold and frozen provisions and goods.
- Stainless steel for all applications with USPH
- Fire protection classes up to A-60
- Hinged and sliding doors in all standard dimensions
- Vacuum panels for navy vessels offer up to 40% weight saving compared with conventional construction methods.