Highly trained and experienced management and operative teams, tailor made to match a range of customer operational requirements. Whatever the location, ensuring our clients comply with current legislation.
Fully trained and equipped specialist rescue teams:
- Specifically Fitted Out Rescue Support Vehicles
- Rope Access Equipment
- Lifting Equipment
- Specifically Designed and Constructed Training Tower
- Specific Rescue Equipment which includes - Stretcher Kit, Gotcha, BA Kit
Training services tailored to your needs
KAEFER's training facility in Billingham offers an extensive range of specialised courses including but not limited to: Rope Access (IRATA), Rescue, Confined Space and other Working at Height training.
Our Training Centre in Billingham is staffed by fully qualified IRATA Level 3 Instructors,
who are also qualified in equipment inspection, Rescue and First Aid for Work at
Students are assured the highest level of personal rope access coaching
using the most up to date equipment.
We offer courses to attain the following certificates:
- Rope Access Operative Level 1 & 2 (IRATA accredited Training)
- Rope Access Safety Supervisor Level 3 (IRATA accredited Training)
- Rescue After A Fall
- Safe Use and Inspection of PFPE (Personal Fall Protection Equipment)
- Management and Supervision of Work at Height Comprehensive training services
- Confined Space - Awareness (1 day course) Medium Risk (2 day course)
- Confined Space – High Risk (3 day course)
- Confined Space Rescue (3 day course)